Here at Whitehornes we are proud to announce that we were the LETTINGS GOLD WINNERS at the Guild of Property Professionals 2019 Awards.
This was in recognitions for our success during 2018 where we successfully let more properties than any other Sheffield agent, and by a significant 3.3%! This is no mean feat, but when you look at what we offer our landlord’s it’s clear to see how we have achieved this.
We take our responsibilities to our landlord’s seriously and aim to make the process of letting out your property as comprehensive and hassle free as possible. We achieve this by offering the following services:
- We undertake extensive tenant vetting to ensure we deliver quality tenants.
- We take the time to build up personal relationships with our landlords and tenants to ensure we understand our clients which works really well for both the landlord and tenant. We value our tenants and want them to feel like the property they rent out is their home.
- We use an online property management system; PropertyFile, that allows both landlords and tenants to access important documentation for the property and report issues so they are dealt with immediately. This provides reassurance for the tenants, who feel safe, secure and valued.
- We communicate with our landlords monthly via our newsletter that provides them with up to date market information. Alongside this we circulate a list of all the top investment properties that we are currently marketing with prices and potential rental yields. This is very popular with landlords wanting to increase their property portfolios.
- We offer FREE seminars for landlords on the new tax implications for Buy to Let properties, run at our offices by accountants who specialise in the field of Buy to Let.
An added extra that sets us apart from our competition is the ability to offer mortgage advice via our sister company Mortgage Advice UK. They offer FREE, no obligation, reviews of our landlord’s portfolio finance.
If you are looking for a letting agent who will go above and beyond to rent out your property and who will take excellent care of you through the whole process; then give us a call, drop us an email or call into one of our branches.